Selling with a Realtor
Agents save sellers time, money, liability and hassle
Selling your home is not quite as simple as putting up a “for sale” in the yard, or paying a “flat-fee” to get your home listed on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
In addition to marketing your home, the Realtor® acting as your Listing Agent will attract qualified buyers and guide you through a maze of paperwork, mandatory disclosures and state regulations necessary to successfully sell your home.
And since 88 percent of buyers are represented by their own real estate agent, your Listing Agent will ensure the seller’s side of the transaction meets the legal requirements necessary to minimize risk to both the seller and buyer. The fact is, Realtors® can save sellers time, money, liability and hassle — in fact, nine in 10 sellers use a state licensed real estate agent to market and sell their homes and ensure the process goes smoothly.
Choose a Seller Representative Specialist™
Not all listing agents are equal. The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS™) designation is awarded to licensed Realtors® who complete specialized training that gives them the edge in understanding a seller’s perspective and protecting and promoting their seller-clients’ interests, and offer best-in-class seller representation.
SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of addressing your specific needs, and who concentrate their efforts on your ultimate goals to ensure you at the center of the sale.
Russ Fortuno is an SRS™
When you work with me as your Listing Agent, you will be expertly guided through every step of home selling process. As an Seller Representative Specialist™, I’ll familiarize you with the various activities and documents you’ll experience, and stay in touch throughout the process to make your experience as smooth and stress-free as possible. As your Listing Agent, I will:
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to suggest the ideal selling price;
- Recommend contractors and vendors to help prepare the home for market, or to make necessary repairs;
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the house;
- Coordinate showings with Buyer’s Agents and unrepresented buyers;
- Make the house easily accessible for showings;
- Provide showing feedback;
- Communicate market activity to the seller with periodic updates;
- Present and advise sellers of all offers;
- Negotiate the highest possible selling price;
- Verify buyer eligibility to purchase;
- Coordinate the purchase process with buyer’s agent, inspectors, appraisers, lenders, title company agents and others;
- Make the home selling process as easy for the seller as possible;
- Review the settlement statement and attend closing.
How I’ll Market Your Home
My strategy for getting your property sold at top market value is simple but effective: I’ll maximize market exposure so you attract as many qualified, motivated buyers as possible. I’ll also keep you fully informed of all activities and any developments related to the listing. To maximize your market exposure, I will:
- Submit the listing to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for exposure to over 5,000 active real estate agents in Southern Arizona;
- Capture wide angle photographs of your home taken by a professional photographer;
- Retouch photos where necessary for esthetic enhancement;
- Feature your property here on my website as well as REALTOR.com;
- Syndicate your listing to hundreds of national and regiona websites including Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, Homes.com, and more;
- Provide a link to share the listing on Facebook for increased referral exposure;
- Create a single property website with a semi-custom domain name for increased organic exposure on search engines;
- Create a virtual tour slide show and MLS compliant link to help entice buyers with visuals and details;
- Send “Just Listed” notices to prospective buyers, neighbors and colleagues in my database;
- Produce “take one” flyers to be available outside the home to capture interest from drive-by buyers;
- Promote your property to top Realtors in your area;
- Host open houses at seller’s discretion;
- Maximize showing potential through professional Tierra Antigua signage, one of the most recognizable real estate agencies in Southern Arizona.
Benefits to Working with Russ
There are many good reasons why you should work with a qualified real estate professional; here are a few benefits to working with me:
Market Expertise: I’m Southern Arizona native, born and raised in Tucson — For more than 50 years, I’ve called Southern Arizona home!™ You can count on my extensive knowledge of the community and local neighborhoods to successfully market and sell your home.
Negotiation Expertise: As an Seller Representative Specialist™, I’ll represent you in all stages of the transaction, especially in developing a negotiation strategy aimed at the best terms possible — whether price, repairs or concessions.
Legal Knowledge: I’m well-versed in the language of real estate purchase contracts and other legal documents related to selling a home, meaning you don’t have to study up on real estate law and, in turn, avoid headaches during the home selling process.
Professional Network: Selling a home involves dealing with lenders, escrow officers, title agencies, home inspectors, appraisers, and other real estate professionals who have a necessary hand in the transaction. You’ll benefit from my network of reputable professionals who know how to conduct business correctly and efficiently.
Call Russ, (520) 333-0446
So if you’re considering selling your house, call me today for a no obligation, home selling consultation.